team Blacksheep continues to shrink everything in sight. As builds become smaller and the innovation surrounding brushed and brushless micro quads accelerate, the need for high-quality micro VTxs increases. TBS has built the smallest VTx possible, focusing purely on size and weighing only 1.4g!
Sporting the usual Unify Pro pedigree, a newly-revised u.FL connector and the industry-standard Smart Audio support, you'll have amazing video quality never before seen on a micro quad or whoop. You will be blown away by the performance in terms of range, signal clarity, and signal spacing on this VTx.
Note: Unlike the Unify Race, the Nano requires an input of 4.5-5v. You cannot power directly from a battery. To prevent frying your equipment, only power through a 5v out.
- Input Voltage: 4.5V - 5V
- Power levels: 25mW / 50mW
- Interface: SmartAudio and capacitive button (or solder external tactile button separately - included!)
- Weight: 1.4g! (incl. antenna)
- Size: 13.2mm x 14.6mm
- Antenna connector: u.FL (upgraded)
- Antenna length: 45.6mm (end to end)
- TBS Tech: Smart Audio, Clean Switch
- 1x Unify Pro nano 5G8 VTX
- 1x button switch
- 1x TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 Linear Antenna
- 6x 30awg silicon connection wires (2 black, 2 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)