The Eachine EV200D goggles bring premium HD video to your headset without the premium price. With a wide 42° FOV, 56mm-72mm IPD range, and 1280*720 HD resolution, these goggles will give you a clear and accurate video feed that every FPV pilot wants.
The EV200D comes with many other impressive features such as 16:9 / 4:3 switching, HDMI in and 3D in, built-in DVR, and dual RX modules with open source support.
Power the goggles with the included 1800mAh battery pack or even power the goggles with a USB power bank so you can stay flying even longer!
Note: Antennas are not included, the included diversity receivers use RP-SMA connectors.
- FOV 42°
- Built-in DVR
- USB power supply compatible
- Resolution 1280*720
- 7.4V battery with LED indicator
- Aspect ratio 16:9/4:3, Default display is 16:9
- Supported display mode: HD Port in 2D/3D; AV in 2D/3D
- IPD adjustable 56mm-72mm: Adjustable,wide-ranging IPD, suits more pilots
- Optional diopter lens, compatible with Fatshark diopter lens, 200/400/600 degrees selectable(diopter lens not included)
- Dual true diversity supports open source RX modules